Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cartoon Flash Back

So I had a little catoon flash back the other day and it got me thinking......Whatever happened to all of the good cartoons. You remember when you were little......Saturday and Sunday mornings were chalk full of good cartoons. I don't even think there are cartoons on any more on Saturday and Sunday morning. So I decided to put together a list of my 10 personal favorites from the 80's and early 90's. Now I realize that there are a lot of good ones that are not on here....That's why it is my list donkeys! If you want to check out the intro for each show for a little flashback just click on the name of the show and you will be directed to good ole youtube.

10) Smurfs
9) The Gobots
8) Dinosaucers
7) Count Duckula
6) Batman
5) Thundercats
4) Voltron
3) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
2) GI Joe
1) Transformers

4 comments:

Docsious said...

I would throw Gummi Bears, and the Snorkels in the mix too. I also enjoyed ye old Bugs Bunny, and the Gargoyles. Good list though, bro.

Brownman said...

yea the Gargoyles just missed the list

Amanda Burns said...

Dude....what about Care Bears, my little pony, inspector gadget, rainbow bright and not a cartoon but still classic.........Punky Brewster!!!!

Brownman said...

Im suprised you didn't mention Jem Amanda.....She's truly outrageous...truly