Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!

This is a very belated Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!! I hope everyone was able to enjoy the holidays. I ended up staying in the ATL for the holidays cause I had some work that needed to be done. I was lucky enough though to spend my Christmas morning thanking some very important people with some of my co-workers. Who are these people.....We delivered Christmas Lunch / Dinner to 8 of the Atlanta Area Fire Departments for the Fire Fighters that had to work on Christmas. It was nice to give something back to these individuals and thank them in person for all that they do. All the firefighters we meet were pretty stoked about getting a nice Christmas Meal and some thankful visitors, so that was pretty cool. Below is a pic of one of the Stations we visited.

No comments: