Friday, October 10, 2008

Swim Swim

A couple weeks ago I got a membership to the Martin Luther King Natatorium. The membership for a year is only $90.00 total, steal! It gives you access to the pool and gym. I don't use the gym though since I use the one at work, free. So I obviously got the membership for just the pool. I must say it feels good to swim again. I am pretty tanked afterwards though. I still have the general technique, like riding a bike. Just need to get my endurance and speed back. That will take a little while. Now I'm not doing this to get on a team & be competitive again or to be like the big lurch (Michael Phelps). It's just adding another part to my workout route. We will see if this actually lasts though. That's about it, I'm off to day and super stoked about it!

No comments: