Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Easy On The Stress

So the past two weeks have been pretty stressful for me. Luckily my stress level will be down for about 2 or 3 weeks till it goes back up again. Having a 4-day weekend certainly helps things.

On Saturday I got my sleeve finished, finally. It's still red and tender, look for some pics in a couple of weeks when it is healed.

Saw Iron Man last night with Emily. Man that movie was awesome. When I first saw the previews I was kind of skeptical. First reason was because I never got into the Iron Man comics and secondly because Robert Downey Jr. was playing Iron Man. I ended up leaving the theater wanting to see the movie again. I see a DVD purchase in the near future.

That's all I got for now. It's Tuesday, still off of work. Em and I plan on doing absolutely nothing today except avoiding the sun.

No comments: